Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bugs, bugs everywhere ...

People bugs
Travel bugs
Fun bugs
Ideas bugs

They itch.

Remember this?

A maiden never bold:
Of spirit so still and quiet,
that her motion
Blush'd at itself.


Jiofdhn jifnh hoikek oohjenl, jowhioekm herhon ppkwej

If my conscious mind were to pick the subconscious to bits, I would note undertones of wanting the masculine in my life as seen in ‘Jiofdhn’, - If you look closely you will see the name John in there. Upon further inspection I would see that I’m hankering for some Asian-inspired food, hence ‘hoikek’ which is very similar to Hokkien noodles. I would see that the pressures of career are settling in more than usual ‘jowhioerkm’ – a convoluted mix of my name, Jo, and the word ‘work’. And the yearning for some kind of release from it all, as seen in ‘herhon’ a close resemblance to the word ‘heroin’.

I suppose that incoherent, nonsensical jumble of non-words makes more sense that I could ever try to make.

The earth has spun away from the sun
And the night has come to claim me
Away from the couch I will come
And really, who could blame me?

1 comment:

Sam Lanena said...

Your writing is hypnotic.
It makes me elsewhere, and for that I thank you!