
What is our song?
You must be joking. Does 'I was standing...' ring any bells? (I was being sweet, not trying to seduce you with a couch in a club in the 1980s)
Yes, there was a huge amount of energy in the room on Wednesday night. It's really mind-blowing that we've all landed in each others' laps like this (some literally, others metaphorically). It's very speshool. Very speshool. Whirlwind, indeed. I think I need to stop prefacing any impromptu catch ups with 'a quiet one'. Invariably, it ends up being quite the opposite. Intentions go astray very quickly, don't they? I can't believe I gave you the 'Get your fkn hands of my woman' look as you left. You know I trust you. (That's the jealous streak in me, cnt.)
Yes, get your bro and Lis hooked up, tout de suite! S'pose there's no rush. It'll happen when he dumps the scrag and hangs out with us more.
The sun is shining. It's 23 degrees outside. I'm hoofing it to the Vineyard tonight for a 'quiet one' with PC* Then we're watching Steven Berkoff at the National Theatre.
My favourite lyric**:
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands
* Pete Cunt
** Or perhaps it's actually this: He ducked back down the alley with some roly-poly little bat-faced girl
You must be joking. Does 'I was standing...' ring any bells? (I was being sweet, not trying to seduce you with a couch in a club in the 1980s)
Yes, there was a huge amount of energy in the room on Wednesday night. It's really mind-blowing that we've all landed in each others' laps like this (some literally, others metaphorically). It's very speshool. Very speshool. Whirlwind, indeed. I think I need to stop prefacing any impromptu catch ups with 'a quiet one'. Invariably, it ends up being quite the opposite. Intentions go astray very quickly, don't they? I can't believe I gave you the 'Get your fkn hands of my woman' look as you left. You know I trust you. (That's the jealous streak in me, cnt.)
Yes, get your bro and Lis hooked up, tout de suite! S'pose there's no rush. It'll happen when he dumps the scrag and hangs out with us more.
The sun is shining. It's 23 degrees outside. I'm hoofing it to the Vineyard tonight for a 'quiet one' with PC* Then we're watching Steven Berkoff at the National Theatre.
My favourite lyric**:
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands
* Pete Cunt
** Or perhaps it's actually this: He ducked back down the alley with some roly-poly little bat-faced girl

1 comment:
Um... I wasn't joking, my memory failed me. Sorry cunt.
With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves,
Let me forget about today until tomorrow.
Get your hands off my woman, indeed. That will be a look not easily forgotten. Just exactly who were you jealous of? ;-p
My mobile is now in the bowl of rice in the oven on defrost... the fan is (hopefully) blasting the water out of the thing.
I'm such a twit sometimes.
Post a Comment