
It's beginning to feel like a long and dark December. I cannot get the lyrics, 'If you love me, won't you let me know?' out of my mind. Nice tune. Bit of a departure from Coldplay's old sound. I like. (On the Amazon.com list for that long and dark December day, perhaps?)
Day four of the usual five day week, innit? That's four days without 'You have received an email from Liz Mooney' popping up in the bottom right hand corner of the computer screen. It's bitter sweet. My productivity has shot through the roof this week! I'm beginning to think that maybe I should fluff about a few hours each day, for continuity's sake. I've missed you. I've latched on to 'others' in your absence, so get back here and reclaim what is rightfully yours before it's too late. (The sky is beginning to bruise. Night must fall.)
I've decided on bite-sized posts for you this week. I know what it can be like to read essay upon essay- somewhat arduous. So bite-sized sweets for my sweet.

1 comment:
I missed you a lot last week. I find myself tangled up in a strange* dependence on communicating with you.
Things that take my thoughts to you:
- the standard romantic visuals, such as sunrises, sunsets, clouds. And then there is always wind, rain, beach blah blah;
- 'I just made a fool of myself' or 'Oh my god, I think I'm funny' or 'Oh dear, how crude!' thoughts all followed by 'I must tell JT';
- music;
- words;
- a random blush.
To name a few.
* good strange
Post a Comment