skip to main | skip to sidebar

You Took My Thing

Don't think twice, It's alright...

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Flummoxed


Flummoxed is a lovely word.

Until now I thought 'gunt' had to be the most revolting word in the English language.

Now, I would have to say 'CLUNGE' has pipped gunt at the post. It conjures up the most horrid image.



Posted by Jo at 6:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

All you need is lunch

All you need is lunch

Gold of Olde

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2008 (40)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ▼  June (22)
      • One Eye Crying
      • Windswept
      • The Swirling Tits!
      • 'You don't get more Aussie than Colin Hay'
      • The Last Word
      • Flummoxed
      • Ode to the Well-Travelled
      • Violet Hill
      • The Demise of the ATM ...
      • Another Walkley on its way for Marx?
      • Little Update on Monster Turd
      • A Rose by any other name ...
      • Synchronicity Rocks
      • It's plucked!
      • Help! I think I'm falling ...
      • Redrum and Sweet Charity
      • Solace
      • Say what?
      • Letter to D: A Love Story (Andre Gorz)
      • A A
      • Time doth flit; oh shit.
      • (Sit on My) Facebook
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  March (1)

Tomfoolery

My photo
View my complete profile