I don't know what my ramblings will be and for how long they'll go on
But they will be ramblings and here is the first one.
There was an inkling of a rhyme in there, but not a patch on the genius of Mr Karl Pilkington (Ricky Gervais Podcast) Here's a couple of shining lights of wisdom from him to set the mood:
Jellyfish Trifle
- It would be spiteful
- To put jellyfish
- In a trifle
Me Belly-Ache
- For god's sake, me belly-ache
- The doctor said it's me kidney
- He said he's got to stick a tube up me knob
- I said you've gotta be kidding me
- For god's sake, knob-ache
Life is good.

1 comment:
"The little blog that" confused my little pea brain with a posting titled "The Day Before the Morning After the Night Before".
Reminds me of the Winston Churchill quote I just read on my desk calendar "In war as in life, it is often necessary when some cherished scheme has failed, to take up the best alternative option, and if so, it is folly not to work for it with all your might."
Post a Comment